Visit 3 historic Oak Park locales in one day
Historic Homes and Gardens Tour
- $20 without lunch package/per person
- $35 including lunch package/per person *Minimum 10 people
- Transportation not provided to Oak Park
- Times: Wednesdays or Thursdays, year round based on availability *2 weeks minimum booking requirement
- Pleasant Home (no ADA bathrooms)
- REMINDER: The Historic Homes & Garden tour has a 10 person minimum and 2 week advance.
- How to book: Contact Patty Staley at the Oak Park Conservatory at 708-725-2451 or via email at email@example.com
- Cancellation Policy: Minimum 2 weeks Final Head Count: 1 week prior
- Visit 3 historic Oak Park locales in one day!
The Historic Homes & Gardens Tour is a unique opportunity to tour three of Oak Park’s historic gems, the Oak Park Conservatory, Pleasant Home and Cheney Mansion. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Edwardian-style glass Oak Park Conservatory built in 1929, houses a botanical collection of more than 3,000 plants. Pleasant Home is considered one of the earliest and most distinguished examples of Prairie School Architecture in the nation showcasing 19th –century craftsmanship and artistry. Designed by Charles E. White, Jr. in 1913, Cheney Mansion is reminiscent of a gracious English Country Home. It was designated a local Oak Park landmark in 2004.